Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The BeginningThe Beginning  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Home...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Going Home... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 am

Chase smiled at him, and layed on the bed. She took a deep breath, calming her nerves.
Back to top Go down
http://horseisleroleplay.forummotion.com
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 12:37 am

Drew sat in a nearby chair. He yawned softly, covering his mouth, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. He listened to everything around him. Though compared to Chase, his hearing would be terrible.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 1:19 am

Chase closed her eyes, wishing Drew would come and lay beside her, so she could snuggle up at his side, and nuzzle her face into the corner of his neck. She sighed, not going to ask, but she gave him a long, longing stare, before closing her eyes again, and laying back.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 am

Drew felt her staring at him, slowing opening his eyes to see the longing in her gaze. Silently he stood from the chair, walking to the bed and laying beside her. "You could have just asked." he whispered with a chuckle, gently pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 1:26 am

Chase wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself to him, snuggling at his side. "I know...," she replied quietly, kissing him gently, and pulling herself on top of him.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 am

Drew wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her to his chest, letting his lips move with hers.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 1:30 am

Chase smiled, and pulled back, putting a finger on his mouth as a wait a minute gesture as she yawned. She laughed quietly, and kissed him again quickly. She then settled her head under his, against his neck and chest. She closed her eyes, perfectly content.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 am

Drew smiled slightly as he closed his eyes. His smile faded as he fell deeper and deeper into unconsciousness, still perfectly content having Chase in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 1:38 am

Chase soon fell asleep in their embrace, very content. She fell asleep smiling, and good dreams, and nightmares, flooded her consciousness, one after another.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedThu Sep 04, 2008 1:56 am

Drew slowly drifted into a deep sleep. His head was rested against Chase's completely content. Slowly the dreams made their way into his mind. Some better than others. But, the one that he was sure he would remember once his eyes opened was the one about their child. When this dream began Drew shifted so his head was away from Chase, groaning so softly it was like a breath. The child was a small girl, looking more like Chase then himself. Though everytime someone would say the child's name it would sound different, unintellegable. The girl smiled that smile that reminded him more and more of Chase before running out of the doors, towing him behind. She let go of his hand and stood in the middle of a clearing, focusing before shifting into a tiger cub. It took her alot longer than it would someone else, but it was a dream. The dream went on Drew waking in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 am

Chase shifted in her sleep, nestling down into Drew more. She awoke abruptly, and calmed herself, her heart beating fast. She took a deep breath, and sighed. "All right," she said quietly to herself, reassuring herself. The dream had seemed so real, it was scary. She wrapped her arms around Drew, and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 am

Drew looked over at her. He kissed her forehead, sighing softly. "Bad dream?" though it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:22 am

Chase nodded."Horrible, and scarily realistic," she replied quietly, turning her face into his neck.

Last edited by Windtalker on Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:33 am

"Wanna tell me about it?" Drew whispered, glancing down at her. He kissed the top of her head, keeping his arms tight around her.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:37 am

Chase shook her head. "There's nothing to tell," she said, unwilling to tell him in the dream, it was as if her spirit was watching as he tried to kill her under orders, and their child, scared, unsure, trying to stay hidden as the Fidele approached to kill her. That she didn't want to speak of. But something else was bothering her as well. "Drew... earlier, when you called our child an... it, you realize the child is going to be alot like me, you know. So, does that make me an it, Because I'll be less human than our child. So am I just as terrible? An it? An abomination? An inhumanly creature?" she asked, slightly perterbed, and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am

Does that make her an it? You did say it about the kid. Maybe......maybe that does make her an it. But Drew cut himself off there. He moved the thoughts to the back of his mind, though they only seemed to get louder. With a sigh be began to answer, "Well, yes I know I called our child an it. But...." he couldn't seem to answer. His head turned away from her, irritated about how he couldn't wiggle his way out of this one. Not even a glance back at her. His mind was already regretting what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 am

Chase was all ready up and off the bed. "So that's it then. I'm an it. What was I? Never anything more to you than some stupid little girl who you could get to sleep with you? How pathetic," she said, turning on her heel, and jogging into the bathroom. She slammed the door, and looked through the cabinets. She found what she wanted, a pregnancy test. They worked for the Embrayage too. She did what she had to, and then waited patiently, before going back to look at the test. Negative. She wasn't pregnant after all. She put a hand to her head, almost wanting to cry. A part of her had wanted a baby. They could always try again. Wait, no, she didn't want to try again with him. She growled, and went back to the bedroom. She looked annoyed, and messed-up at the same time. "I'm not pregnant," she said, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:53 am

"Well that's a surprise." Drew said simply, staring at the door. His eyes never moved from that one spot, though he wanted to look over at Chase and take in her expression. Maybe that wouldn't be the best idea. So, of course, he kept staring at the door. Beginning to feel oddly uncomfortable, he turned his gaze to Chase. But, only for a second. After that his eyes were back on the door.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 am

Chase looked at Drew for a long moment, before softening. She walked over to the bed, and crawled on beside him. She wrapped her arms around him, and cuddled up at his side, resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 2:59 am

Drew slowly wrapped his arms around her, sighing. "Chase," he began, taking in a deep and silent breath. "You know your more than just a girl to me. Your my life. I don't know what I would do without you." he whispered, pulling her closer and looking only at her.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 3:00 am

Chase smiled lightly. She slipped her arms around his neck, and kissed him gently. "I do want a child, though, Drew," she said agianst his lips.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 3:04 am

Drew kept his arms around her waist. "I actually do want one, I"m just....afraid." he said against her lips. That wasn't a lie. Some part of him did actually want a child. Though it wasn't the biggest part. But, the main thing for him was what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 3:05 am

"I am too, but half-and-half children grow faster than normal children, so the infant stages won't take too long," she said quietly with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 3:08 am

Drew chuckled softly. He leaned into her gently, beginning to push her back onto the bed. Without hesitation he leaned over her, kissing down her neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 05, 2008 3:09 am

Chase smiled slightly, running a hand through his hair. She stroked his cheek gently with the back of her hand, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 9 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Going Home...
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Draorest Forest Region :: Draorest CIty-
Jump to: