Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The BeginningThe Beginning  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Home...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Going Home... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Isobella sat under a tree in the forest boredly.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 pm

"I can read minds," she said with a gentle laugh, kissing his cheek. She smiled, and shook her head, slipping away from his grasp. "I'll be back," she promised, before taking off as an eagle. She flew through the city, and out into the forest surrounding it. She stretched her wings, and saw Isobella. She cocked her head, and landed, turning into her human form. "Hey, I'm Chase by the way. I don't think we ever got formally introduced. And the fiarly cute human is Drew." She held out a hand, a wide grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://horseisleroleplay.forummotion.com
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Drew shrugged and waited. He sat on the bed, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees. Though he was anxious or Chase to come back he could wait. With a smirk he let his mind wander back to the night before.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 1:28 am

After a while of now reply, Chase just withdrew her hand. "Well, um, I'll see you around," she said calmly, before turning into a bird, and flying back to Drew. She landed calmly, easily on the bed beside him. She turned human, and pushed him back slightly, shifting to sit in his lap. "Hi," she said cutely, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 1:46 am

"Welcome back." Drew smiled, shifting his attention to her. He kissed her quickly before leaning back on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 1:47 am

Chase smiled at him, and layed on him. She snuggled up to him, wrapping her arms securely around him. She yawned. "I'm tired," she admitted, laughing gently. Then, she felt sick. She broke into a sweat, breathing as evenly as she could.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 1:58 am

"You alright?" Drew said quickly, leaning down to look over her. His eyes changed from relaxed to anxious and worried in less than a second. He remembered her suddenly getting sick the time before but it wasn't like this. "Chase?" his anxious voice was only getting more anxious by the second. He stood, taking her with him, and looked down at her. "Chase." he said again, shifting his weight.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:01 am

"Yeah," she said calmly, holding on to him gently. "It's just sorta like....." she stopped, and stared at him. "How my mom described the feeling of morning sickness when she was preg...." she took a breath, "Pregnant." Chase stared at him with anxious eyes. "But, no, it can't be, it rarely happens on the first time, and, it wouldn't develope that fast....."
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:19 am

Drew stared at her his eyes completely confused as he took everything in. "Wait." he managed to get out as he sat back on the bed and put his head in his hands. With a sigh he revealed his now composed face. "Well was your mother an Embrayage?" though he hid it well his anxious feeling was still there and growing by the second. As he waited he kept his face composed, nothing showing.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:22 am

Chase looked down, and shook her head. "They say Embrayage babies grow faster than human children... but, I don't know about how fast an Embrayage child with a human father grows," she said, going to sit beside him. She wrapped her arms around him. "Drew, I'm 16, I'm not... ready for a child," she said, fear showing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:27 am

Drew sighed and put his arms around her. "I know. Neither am I. But......we can always...." he suggested though he trailed off towards the end. It was pretty simple to see where he was going. But, he didn't know how she would take it.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:29 am

Chase pulled away from him fast, staring t him in shock. "Ugh, that's why men don't have children. I'd hope you aren't suggesting an abortion! Never! That's murder!" she said, nearly yelled, sternly. She looked around the room, and tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:33 am

"Chase, you said it yourself that you aren't ready for a child. Plus, if you were going to put it up for adoption I doubt anyone would adopt it." Drew said with a simple shrug. It. What else could he call it? It wasn't human. "It may be murder but if we both aren't ready...." was all he managed to say before trailing off yet again.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:38 am

"IT! What the heck is wrong with you! It's a child like any other! She... or he, will probably be a lot like me, so does that mean I'm an IT! Not human!? Is that the only reason for all this? You, pretending to be Mr. Right, while all the while you figured I was the only one you'd ever get to sleep with you!? What's wrong with you!" she yelled, outraged. "You're not ready!? Well, you should have thought about that before you went along with it, Mr. Teenage Father." She looked outraged, and walked to the door, hand on the handle. She stared at him with a hard glare, her expresion showing that she was debating telling him to get out.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:47 am

"You don't think it came to mind?! Maybe you should have thought about the consequences as well, Ms. Seduce A Guy Every Chance You Get! Well listen, I hope you and it, figure all of this crap out." Drew snapped, getting to his feet. He brushed her hand off of the handle, turning it himself. He slammed the door behind him as he left. With a last glare at the door he left towards the Fidèle land. "Ugh." he hissed through his teeth as he felt the urge to go back. Though he kept going, walking faster and faster away from the cave.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 am

Chase felt like she wanted to cry. She shook her head, and left the house at a run. She caght up to Drew quickly, and stopped short infront of him. She body slammed him, wrapping her arms around him ina hug. "I'm sorry," she whispered, crying quietly. She slipped her arms around his neck, and jumped up on him, legs around his waist. She burried her face in his neck, her cheeks tear-stained.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:54 am

Drew sighed deeply as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm really sorry. I love you." he whispered, turning his head to kiss the top of her head. His tense body relaxed and his mind was only slightly relieved, though it was still going through possible outcomes for this all. He ignored it all, as he looked down at Chase, sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:57 am

"I'm just... scared, Drew," she admitted, sobbing quietly. She looked him in the eye, and kissed him gently. "But... there's no way I'm not having this child," she added against his lips.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 am

Drew pulled back and nodded. "I'll admit I'm terrified actually." he said with a gentle laugh. "But, we'll get through it. Together." he promised, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 3:02 am

Chase smiled, and kissed him back. "Together," she whispered, resting her forehead against his. "I love you," she whispered, kissing him gently, slowly.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 3:05 am

"I love you too." Drew whispered against her lips. He kissed down her jaw before returning back to her lips. Though the fear was still there he hid it well. How would this all turn out?
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Chase smiled, and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. She kissed his neck quickly, settling for just hugging him.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 9:39 pm

Drew smiled slightly, hugging her. He kissed the top of her head, hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Chase smiled, burying her face in his neck. She was feeling sick again, and stumbled slightly, catching herself.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 03, 2008 12:30 am

"Sick?" Drew asked quickly, looking down at her. His eyes never left her face as she helped her back to her house and inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 8 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Going Home...
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Draorest Forest Region :: Draorest CIty-
Jump to: