Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The BeginningThe Beginning  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Home...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
potclover932

Going Home... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 am

Drew pulled back, wrapping one arm around her. "I love her, so what if I am Fidèle." he growled, his eyes narrowed, body tense as he looked at the man. He rubbed his head where the man grabbed him, mouthing 'ow'.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Isobella walked into the cave and over to them. She leaned against a wall. Personally, she didn't like the idea of a Fid'ele and morpher being together, but they liked each other so muhc. "It's not right," she said, looking at him,"It's not right to kill. We'de be just as bad as they are if you do," she said, watching.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 9:39 pm

"I'll admit killing your kind is over doing it. But the thing is, we don't understand you. We don't understand your kind. At all. Your animals through our eyes, well not mine. But, we are on a low level, and killing us would be just as bad. You can kill me if you want, but don't blame her. Yeah I know two completely different species shouldn't be together, but they are. Now. Things change and change is good." Drew said simply. He leaned down, grabbing his shirt from off of the floor and slipping it on. "Love you." he whispered to Chase, before turning and facing the man. Though he didn't seem afraid inside he was terrified. It was easy for him to hide his true feelings.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:14 pm

Isobella watched"The only animals are the Fid'ele. And if any other Fid'ele officers followed you I swear I will kill you myself." she said, coldly to Drew/.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:33 pm

"I dare you." Drew challenged, hand drifting to his back pocket where he normally kept his gun. Nothing. He cursed loudly. The only time he needed his weapons they weren't there. He narrowed his eyes at Isobella, waiting.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

She clenched her teeth. "Looking for this?" she asked, holding up his gun,"YOu dropping it," she said slyly. Tossing it over, she clenched her teeth and leaned against the cave wall, waiting.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:39 pm

Drew caught his gun, and sighed checking to see if there were even bullets. Still nothing. "There's nothing in it." he shrugged, putting his gun in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:42 pm

"Of course not," she snapped. "I wouldn't trust you," she said holding up a back that held the bullets. She hooked them to her black belt that ran through her ripped jeans. SHe looked down at her shoes, that should be replaced, and sighed. "So.....did any of the other officers follow you?" she asked coldly, glancing at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:45 pm

"No, they all think I'm a traitor." Drew snapped back, his hands in fists. He rolled his eyes, setting his gaze back to Chase. He went over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:48 pm

Isobella turned away. She was used to being treated like dirt, and having to fight all her life. Sighing, she walked to the entrance of the cave and sat down. THe salty tears stung her eyes as she wiped them. Picking up a small blanket that was dirty and laying on the ground, she wrapped it around herself as a cold wind blew.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Drew kissed Chase's cheek before going after Isobella. He sat beside her, glancing over at her. "Sorry for being mean, you could say. I'm just not used to being around so many, you know, your kind." he explained, rubbing his arms to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Isobella handed him the blanket,"My kind," she said, swallowing. She sighed and glanced over at him. She was tempted to show him what his kind had done to her when she was a captured a year and a half ago.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:01 am

"You keep it." Drew sighed. He draped the blanket around her, staring out of the cave. "I really am sorry." his tone was hushed, more like a mumble.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:03 am

Isobella shrugged the blanket off. "It's ok," she said. "Have you ever been to Druid's Place? Do you know what they do to morpher's before they are killed?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:10 am

"Not really." Drew sighed, shifting uncomfortably. He bit his lip as he looked down, quickly glancing over at Isobella to see where she was going with this.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:12 am

Isobella looked at him,"Few do." She turned so her back was toward him. She lifted thje back of her shirt, showing several long marks across her back. "Seven marks for seven years of hiding," she said, pulling the back of her shirt back down and facing him. "That's what your kind does," she said, grabbing the blanket and standing up and walking towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 am

Chase watched as the man spoke briefly with the woman, before the all stormed away, slamming the door behind them. She sighed, and walked over to Drew, sliding down to sit beside him, before crawling over into his lap, arms around him. "I should have let them kill me the last time I found myself in Druid's Place," she said, distressed.
Back to top Go down
http://horseisleroleplay.forummotion.com
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 am

"I wouldn't allow it." Drew smirked. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Calm down, they're gone anyway." he shrugged, smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 am

Isobella watched them and sighed. She sat down in the entrance to the cave and stared up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:23 am

Chase turned her face into Drew's chest. Salty tears rolled down her cheeks. She knew they'd be back.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:29 am

Drew sighed, holding her closer. "It's alright." he hummed in her ear. Though he didn't believe his own words. He closed his eyes, slowly shaking his head at how complicated this all had become.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 am

Isobella watched people hustle around. She heard something wierd. Standing up, she ran over to Drew and Chase after motioning people to quiet,"Did you hear that?" WHat sounded likes shoutes of people were coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:34 am

Chase lifted her head, and nodded. "Shouting," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:44 am

Drew slowly stood, Chase in his arms. "Sounds like it." he shrugged, looking at Isobella.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 12:45 am

Isobella nodded and sighed. She went back over to where she was and sat queitly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Home...   Going Home... - Page 3 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Going Home...
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Draorest Forest Region :: Draorest CIty-
Jump to: