Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The BeginningThe Beginning  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theivery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
potclover932

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 pm

"Drew." he laughed softly. His eyes drifted back to the door, remembering the doctor. "Be right back." he sighed. He knew the task of getting the doctor even in the room would be hard. As he walked out of the room he saw the curious eyes of one of his good friends watching his every movement. "What did she say about French kissing?" she giggled, leaning in the doorway of a large office. "Oh shut up." Drew smirked over at her. He kept searching for the doctor knowing he was on this floor. "Drew, the floor up. Last room." his friend called with a bright smile. "Thanks." Drew called back simply. He went to the elevator going to the higher floor and to the last room. "Hey. Your needed in my room." he said to the doctor calmly, as if he was in no pain at all. Though it was getting slightly worse.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Chase shuttered, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://horseisleroleplay.forummotion.com
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Isobella went over to them and morphed into a human, watching Chase.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Chse opened her eyes, and saw Isobella. She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Isobella looked at her, swallowing. "This is what happens. We get shot, for no reason. We can't help who we are. We were born this way, it's nothing we did! I know we can't change it, but to be hurt, shot and even killed, for being nothing less than ourselves.....is madness. What right have they? Can you asnwer that? Either of you?" she asked, looking at Chase, and then Drew."What right have they to come and see us as monters, for being ourselves. We didn't cause this. We were born this way and they, the ones who shoot and kill without a thought, are the monesters...not us." When she was done talking, she sat down and looked at them both.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Drew came back the doctor following. Right when the doctor saw who was in the room he turned and began to walk away. "No wait!" Drew called after him. I knew this would happen. He sighed and went after the doctor. Knowing this would be hard. He winced at Isobella's words, holding back what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Isobella walked over to the doctor. She stood in front of him, she didn't care if she got caught or not. "Let me ask you something. If you were sick, very sick and needed help or you could die, and people deined you care because you were different, how would you feel? She's in there," Isobella said, pointing down the hall to where Chase was," and she could die! Your the only one who can help her. Iw on't get out of your way untill you atleast try and help." She said, not moving, just glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 11:58 pm

"I refuse to help one of you animals. Now get out of my way before I take you to Death Drop." the doctor growled. His eyes went to Drew making him shake his head.

Drew sighed and went back to Chase. "The doctor isn't coming." he whispered to her, staring at his blurred reflection on the floor.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 12:01 am

Isobella didn't move. She just stayed there. "THere's no way I'de move for a slefish pig like you!" She leaned against the wall, legs spread so he couldn't get through. Aparently, I have a death wish, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Chase stared at him. "I'm all right," she said, sitting up. She turned into an Irimote cat, the bullet closer to the surface in that smaller form, and hooked out a claw. She popped the bullet out with a small shriek, it hurt, before turning human again. She slid from the hospital bed, and staggered slightly. She caught herself, and sighed, sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Isobella saw that Chase had gotten the bullet put, but she wasn't about to let the docter get through. She leaned against one wall, and put her feet on the other, blocking the way.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 12:09 am

Chase sighed, and got up slowly. She stared at Drew for a long moment. "I should go," she choked out, taking a step, and stumbling.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 12:18 am

Isobella looked at Chase from across the hall and glared at the doctor. CHase needed help, and Isobella wasn't letting the doctor through untill he helped Chase.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Drew put his hand on Chase's shoulder. He shook his head, gently placing her back on the bed. "Stay here." he said, taking a step back and going towards the doctor, with a harsh jerk he had the doctor turned towards the room and stumbling towards it. "Now." he ordered, eyes narrowed, arms crossed and body tense. "Help." was all he growled, leaning in the doorway as the doctor hesitantly went to Chase and helped her, cleaning the wound, putting medication on it, and everything he could do to help her. "Now leave." Drew snapped, moving out of the way. His expression softened as the doctor left. He looked at Chase, a tense hint in his expression and shifted his weight from one foot to the other.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Isobella walked to the room that Chase and Drew were in and sighed. She morphed into and eagle and sat on the end of the bedframe, and looked at CHase, cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Chase grumbled something unintelligible. She turned into a wolf, and jumped to the floor, wincing slightly. She jumped at Drew, pinning him to the floor. She stared him in the eye, an expression of, 'Thank you, but you're stupid,' flashing across her face.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Drew playfully winked at her. He laughed softly, used to the fact that she loved knocking him down. Though not very comfortable with being across the hallway. He looked her back, slowly shifting his gaze to his friend in a nearby room.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Isobella morphed into a tiger and sat down, looking at Chase. She gave a low growl and layed down, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Chase growled back, looking at her sternly, before laying down on top of Drew. She licked a paw, then swiped it over her ear, yawning. She rested her head on her paws, and fell asleep, slowly morphing to a human in her slumber, head rested on her arms.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Drew playfully rolled his eyes as he shifted upright, careful not to jerk her at all. Carefully, gently, and quietly he lifted her off of him and got to his feet, caring her into the room. The bed wouldn't be the best choice, considering it was hard and lumpy. The black leather couch was a better idea. He gently set her onto the couch, nudging one of the pillows under her head. Just to make sure she wasn't awake he leaned back to see her face. Sound asleep. With a small smile he went out of the room and leaned in the hallway, glancing around for anyone. The only person he saw was his nosey friend peeking out of the office she was inside. "Samantha." he smirked, nodding once.

Samantha smiled at him, glancing around the hall. Quickly she managed to get to Drew unseen or heard. "Hey." she smiled, tapping his nose with her index finger. "Who's that?" her curious nature was showing, and she already knew that Drew was completely used to it.

"My worst nightmare." Drew groaned jokingly. He laughed softly, as soft as a breath and looked down at Samantha. "What do you want Samantha?" he asked, placing one hand on her shoulder.

"A hug, and then for you to tell me why you kissed a morpher's cheek?" Samantha smiled, playfully opening her arms for a hug. After the quick, less than a few seconds, hug she tapped her watch waiting for Drew's answer. But, the simple shrug he responded with wasn't enough for her. She sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck, grimacing internally, and stood on her toes.

Drew raised an eyebrow at her, glancing at her arms. "Not going to work." he shrugged, looking straight at her now that she was standing on her toes. As she leaned forward his head almost immediately tilted slightly to the side. Wait, this is Samantha! He shuddered internally, finally realizing that Samantha was closer than he thought to kissing him. "Samantha, I'll tell you, but don't put me through this." he sighed, turning his head away from her.

With a peck on the cheek, closer to his lips than intended, Samantha stumbled backwards. She wasn't very graceful at anything. She smiled up at Drew, placing her hand on his cheek and gently turning his head to face her. "Tell me later." she winked playfully, a thing she only did to tease Drew. There was a rumor going through the tower that the two were dating. Lie. She glanced around before walking into her office.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Isobella looked at Chase, sleeping on the couch and walked over to her. She layed beside her and yawned, still in tiger form.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:02 pm

Chase sighed in her sleep, and awoke from a rather strange dream. One she'd never tell anyone about. Slowly, she got up, careful not to his Isobella. She sighed, and brushed off her arms, goosebumps covering them. She sighed, and walked out of the room, looking down the hall. She saw Drew with Samantha. And whipped around fast so her back was to the door, breathing hard. She didn't want to see that. She waited a few moments, slightly crushed internally, before she whipped around again, walking in a huff through the door. "Who was I kidding," she said in angry disbelief as she walked past Drew, throwing it at him, "To think maybe I could end up with Fidele. Who was I kidding." She shook her head, and picked up a jog, turning into a wolf, and running off.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Isobella morphed into a horse and stood in the door way, watching CHase leave.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 4:54 pm

"Chase!" Drew called, jogging after her. He picked up a run when she morphed, knowing well he wouldn't be able to catch up. "Chase, stop! Just let me explain. And your going to get electrocuted if you go much farther." he warned, slowing to a stop. He sighed, watching her, cursing once under his breath.
Back to top Go down
AqhaGirl

AqhaGirl

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Isobella galloped after him. She morphed into a human and looked at him, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 4 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Theivery
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Birmington: The Town Regions :: The Fidèle Sky Tower-
Jump to: