Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The BeginningThe Beginning  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theivery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:03 am

Drew sighed angrily. "Don't make me shoot you." he warned, his hand moving to his gun. Again he leaned upright and got to his feet. "What do you want anyway?!" he snapped, taking a step away from her, hand locked on his gun. OK maybe he was considering shooting her, but that was just because he was completely and utterly annoyed. He shifted his weight from foot to foot, his eyes slightly narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:19 am

Chase put on a hurt expression. She whined, and rubbed ehr head against his legs, sitting on his feet. Oh, how much fun she was having, but the thought of doing this as a human was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://horseisleroleplay.forummotion.com
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:27 am

Drew crossed his arms and looked up at the sky, trying his hardest to ignore her. He held his breath, holding back every word he could without turning red. His lungs were aching for air, even this smallest about, but he still held his breath. "Are you trying to make me put a gun to my temple?!" he yelled, the air coming out in a gust. Turning away he walked towards the tower yet again. For maybe the, third of forth time. But, he moved faster, close to running. Without a glance back at her he kept going.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 am

Chase rolled her eyes, and launched after him, bounding along his side. She barked, noticing someone looking at her. She didn't notice that she stepped ona sensor. Around the tower, there were sensors, that only explode with the certain touch only an Embrayage can deliver. A pop sounded under the ground, and a blast occured. She was blown into Drew, smacking into his side. She whined, cringing against him.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 3:58 am

Drew fell to the side. He glanced over at her, now remembering how close she had gotten to the towers and winced. His eyes shot towards the sound of yelling, but he had gotten hurt when she crashed into him. He groaned softly. He managed to prop himself up on his arms, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:06 am

Chase took the situation into account. She stayed glued on the spot, her eyes flitting in every direction. She got an idea, but it was bold. She hoped they had any sympathy what-so-ever. Would they feel bad for a poor young teenage girl caught up in her first love? Maybe, maybe not. She gave Drew a, 'follow my lead, don't kill me, what 'ya gonna do?' look. She jumped once, leaning half on him, half off at his side. She grimaced, and turned human, clutching against him like he was the only one who could save her. "Just follow my lead please, I really don't want to die, I can't think of any other plan to save myself," she said, her mouth barely needing to move. A swarm of officers crowded around. "No! Please, please please don't hurt me! Please, I never hurt any of you! Please, please, please!" she said, crying, begging, clutching to Drew like he was her lover. She cried, and sobbed, seeing guns point at her. "At... at least if I die now the last night of my life had been the best I'd ever had," she added quietly, sobbing, burying her head into Drew's shoulder. "Help me, please," she said so only he could hear, then began sobbing again. I wonder how convincing I am, she thought. Probably very.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:17 am

Oh, I'm going to regret this. Drew thought hiding his slightly disgusted expression. He forced a pained expression to show, one that looked like he'd rather die then let them kill her. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, rolling them where no one would see, resting his head against hers. "Don't." he said to them, even his voice pained, maybe it was the fact that he had hurt his wrist when he fell. That was where most of the pain was coming from. "Please don't." he breathed, shaking his head as he looked at the officers. Really going to regret it, he thought, glaring at Chase internally.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:24 am

Chase was thanking him internally. She stared at all the officers, teary-eyed and pleading, before clutching Drew's shirt with her good arm, hiding her face against his neck. The sympathy role didn't work. An officer shouted that Drew would never fall in love with a disgusting creature like her, and a loud bang sounded. She was fast, and rolled out of the way, fast, hearing the cock of the gun before the rest. Drew would ed up with the bullet instead of her, but she didn't think about that until after she was all ready out of its path, and too late for Drew to move. When the thought did hit, she was all ready moving again, knowing it was too late to stop it, hoping it wasn't too late to do anything. She would survive a bullet to the back, but would he survive a bullet to the chest?
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:35 am

Drew held back everything he was about to say. He clutched his chest, his true pained and disgusted expression showing. He wasn't disgusted with Chase, but the officer. For even risking him getting shot. His breathing was heavy, his eyes locked shut, hunched over slightly. He opened his eyes to glare at the officer with a look that seemed like he wanted him dead. "I hope your happy." he growled at the officer, still unable to get up.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:41 am

Chase turned into a wolf. She stared at Drew for a long moment, and laid by his side, looking at all the officers. She growled low and threatening, snarling, looking more vicious than she had in a while. She stood up, staringa t the officer that had shot at her. She snarled, and jumped at him, locking her teeth around his neck. He toppled to the ground, and she twisted his neck hard, into an odd shape. Their was a satisfying snapping sound, and the officer stopped moving. No one dared shoot at her, they were staring at Drew. Her old wound began bleeding again as she limped over to Drew, putting one paw on his side, giving him the, 'I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry,' look.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:46 am

Drew pushed her paw away, forcing himself to get to his feet. He clutched one of the officer's shoulder for support, his eyes still shut. "Go." he said to Chase, motioning with one hand towards the Embrayage lands. "Go." he said again, this time more of a demand. His eyes slowly opened, still clutching one of the officer's shoulder, as he stumbled forward, not quiet balanced.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 4:54 am

Chase stared at him for another long moment. She took a deep breath, and walked right before him, turning human as she stopped. "A life for a life, I only hope yours makes it," she whispered. "Thank you," she added, slipping her arms around him in a hug, one that wouldn't hurt him. Then, she pulled away, and ran, turning into a wolf, and gliding along the ground. Right before the forest, she stopped, and looked back, staring at him, an unsaid promise.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:06 am

Drew stared back. With one nod he stumbled into the sky tower, his hand on his bloody chest. He winced, but kept going each step shooting more pain to his chest. He could hear the whispers of other officers that had over seen but had interpreted it wrong. Well what it was intended to be, but in reality was completely fake. He shot them a harsh stare, some silencing while others talked even more.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:12 am

Chase didn't leave, she turned into an Irimote Cat, and trotted along, swinging around behind the building, watching for sensors. She heard a buzz, and a siren, and she knew she'd crossed the line. She didn't want to do that. Quickly, she jolted away, and turned into an eagle. She flew around the building, the sensors not reaching her there. She flew into an open window, and down the stairway until she found the procession. She turned into the wolf again, and followed like a stalker, staying virtually silent, and incognito.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:21 am

Drew sighed as he went into a room, almost at the end of the hall. He sat down, closing his eyes again and trying to think of something other than pain. nothing came to mind but what had caused him the pain. One that he seemed to trust, another officer. He steadied his breathing, deciding to focus on just that.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 am

Chase whined, and slipped into the room, staying in the background. She very slowly, ears back, crawled over to Drew, and climbed up slowly beside him, laying down beside him, and resting her head on his thigh. She whined, looking at the officers as they reached for their guns, looks of disgust. She ignored them.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:28 am

Drew smiled slightly. "Welcome back." he whispered, completely ignoring the officers. When he finally did look up at them it was to tell them to leave. He went back to steadying his breathing, though it was very rough.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 am

The officers looked at him in disbelief, one muttering about being crazy to be alone with an Embrayage, others saying he was an idiot to bealone with a monster. Chase winced at their words, sighing when they all left, and the room was silent except for Drew's ragged breath, and her even, inaudible breathing. It was quiet, only two people in the room, her and Drew. An Embrayage in the fortress of the Fidele without fear, sitting with her most feared enemy like he was no differet, like she wasn't either. She whined, and sat up, turning human, her legs beside her. "I'm sorry," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 5:56 am

Drew slowly shook his head. "You were saving yourself." he shrugged, wincing at the simple movement. He leaned back against the couch, his eyes still closed and his breathing relaxed. Though he was fighting consciousness he hid it almost perfectly, seeming like he was just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 6:00 am

Chase didn't need to be a wolf to growl threateningly at him for that comment. "No excuse," she muttered, feeling bad, she hugged him gently, not enough to hurt.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 6:07 am

Drew opened his eyes just to roll them at her for growling. He closed his eyes again, shifting on the couch. He gently put his arms around her, hugging her quickly before dropping his arms. "Why aer you here?" he sighed, shifting his weight yet again.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 am

Chase laughed internally, and sat up straight. "I told you. A life for a life, I only hope yours stays with you," she said calmly. "I came to check, make sure those beats don't just kill you 'cause you're wounded." She grimaced, and sighed heavily, leaning forward, and pushing away his shirt over the wound and the bullet. "You're lucky, it's right at the surface, low caliber," she observed. She turned into an Irimote Cat, and unsheathed a claw. She put it at the edge of the wound, and hooked it around, popping out the bullet. It fell to the floor. She turned human, pulling a piece of cloth from her pocket, pressing it on the wound. "See, look how lucky you are to have me," she teased, laughing wryly.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 6:21 am

"That hurt." Drew whined jokingly. He chuckled softly and sighed, glancing over at her. The thought of sitting beside someone that he was supposed to kill ran through his head. Someone that was banned from everywhere around humans. He rubbed the back of his neck, closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Windtalker
Admin
Windtalker

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 6:24 am

Chase stared at him, trying to figure out how he became one of them. No, he wasn't one of them, not really. She sighed, and closed her eyes. She hugged him again, tighter than before, guilt seeping into her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
potclover932

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 am

"What's with all the hugs?" Drew laughed softly. He playfully pushed her away, wrinkling his nose. His eyes wandered towards the door in time to see someone walking by. They stopped eyes-wide, and gave Drew a look of utter disbelief, before hesitantly walking past the door. He heard the loud whispers of everyone, making him roll his eyes. "The things I get in to." he muttered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theivery   Theivery - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Theivery
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Birmington: The Town Regions :: The Fidèle Sky Tower-
Jump to: